So What's This Blog About?


Hi! This blog, entitled "Kadena Okinawa Temple and Family History", is not an official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but is meant to be a source of tips and inspiration related to temple and family history work. I'll try to share tidbits I learn from time to time--mostly related to FamilySearch.org--and hope you will find them useful. Also, since plans to construct the Okinawa Japan Temple were officially announced, I'll try to give periodic updates and other news regarding the temple. (Hopefully anyone looking for info on "LDS temples", "Latter-day Saint temples", or "Mormon temples" will find their way to this blog.)


If something posted seems off or doesn't quite make sense, please forgive me. I'm still figuring this out myself. 😃 (Feel free to pass me feedback.)


If you are looking for related information on social media, you might try the following hashtags:

#okinawatemple #okinawajapantemple

#familyhistory #genealogy #familysearch #familytree

#churchofjesuschristtemples #ldstemples

#churchofjesuschristoflatterdaysaints


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okinawa Temple Construction Update 11 (April 2021)

Personal Review of RootsTech 2021