Okinawa Temple Construction Update 3 (December 19, 2020)

This is the first of two construction updates from December that I'm posting a little late. There were two reasons for my tardiness is posting:
  • First, my family and I were busy having lots of Christmas fun.
  • Second, there really wasn't an noticeable construction progress. (Then again, maybe mystical dwarves were hard at work underground preparing the ground for the temple foundation and I just didn't hear them.)
Here's what the Okinawa Japan Temple site looked like as of December 19, 2020:

Okinawa Japan Temple site as of December 19, 2020

Okinawa Japan Temple site as of December 19, 2020

The barren spaces missing grass are where fake grass had been rolled out for the groundbreaking ceremony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okinawa Temple Construction Update 11 (April 2021)

Personal Review of RootsTech 2021